Maybe the lanes at your range only allow you to stand to shoot instead of sitting down, and you don't wanna knock your AR off the tiny table in front of you. Maybe you three-gun, and you need to keep it on you while you're busy going to town with your semi-auto 12 gauge or your sidearm. Maybe you're just the responsible type, and you just don't wanna walk off and leave your AR unattended. Whatever your reason, you need a way to keep it secure and on you at all times. You need a sling.
Check out this UTG Leapers® one-point sling and QD end plate bundle. The sling is of the one-point variety, which many feel out of the three sling configurations, this one is the easiest to maneuver and quickly change back and forth between your strong and your weak sides. The QD end plate gives you the quickest and easiest way of connecting and disconnecting your sling. Just hold in the button, push it into the QD mount on the end plate to connect. To disconnect, hold in the button and pull. Simple. Grab this bundle, secure your rifle to you, and give yourself that much needed peace of mind that your AR will remain safe and in your possession at all times.
But do it quickly. We only have a limited quantity of these, so once they're gone, they're gone!!
- Heavy Duty 1.5" Quick Adjustable Polyester Webbing and Elastic Construction
- Steel Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel Attachment for Quick Installation and Removal
- Durable Bungee System Reduces Fatigue by Relieving the Felt Weight of the Firearm Away from the User's Shoulder
- Inner Length Adjustable from 42" to 58" to Accommodate Various Body Types and Gear
QD END PLATE SPECS:
- AR15 Quick Detachable Receiver End Plate
- Designed for Standard Mil-spec AR15 Lower Receiver
- Solid Steel Construction with a Matte Black Finish
- Unique Low Profile Design Allows Operation of Most Collapsible Stocks in All Positions Including Being Fully Collapsed
- Accepts Any Quick Detach Sling Swivel with 0.37'' Diameter Swivel Stud
- QD Sling Swivel Housing Designed with Quarter-turn Rotational Over Travel Stops to Restrict Swivel Movement and Prevent Binding Against the Buffer Tube and Sling Tangling
- Simple and Friendly Installation, No Permanent Modification Required
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80LowerJig.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.