Smack targets out to 600, 800, even 1,000 meters, and do it with this ultra-accurate 20" .308 AR kit. This LR-308 kit comes with a mil-spec 4150 CMV barrel, free-float lightweight handguard, and a crisp single-stage trigger that breaks like glass, so you can make shot groups at distances you were never capable of hitting.
This rifle kit is compatible with virtually all AR-type .308 components, which are now almost exclusively produced for the DPMS Panther Arms LR-308 (DPMS gen 1). In short, this kit represents an affordable alternative to buying an expensive ArmaLite AR-10 with equal performance. For an in-depth comparison of the AR-10 and LR-308, read this. Pair your rifle kit up with an 80% .308 jig and grab the optional 80% lower, and you can go from a box of parts to a working rifle in a single day.
LR-308 Rifle Kit Features:
- Compatible with all DPMS gen 1 .308/LR-308 parts
- Features match-grade 416R stainless barrel
- Includes all the parts you need to build an LR-308
- Not considered a firearm, no FFL required
- Upper ships pre-built, ready to fire
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty
.308 Kit Specifications:
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Profile:Mid-weight
- Gas System: Rifle-length
- Barrel Steel:4150 Chrome moly vanadium
- Barrel Finish:Parkerized
- Chrome Lining: N/A
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
- Chamber: .308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Diameter at Gas Block: 0.125
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device:A2 "birdcage" style
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: Low-profile w/ Picatinny
- Handguard Type: Custom, super-slim 15” M-Lok
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
- Bolt Steel: Shot-peened, MPI-tested 9310
- Bolt Carrier Profile: M16 Full-auto
- Charging Handle Included: Yes
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80LowerJig.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.