The Easy Jig Gen 2 and the included tooling represents the most convenient, quickest, and hassle-free way to machine your first (or fifth) 80% lower into a functional AR-15 stripped lower. Compatible with every type of 80% lower from every manufacturer, the Easy Jig Gen 2 allows you to easily machine any AR-15 or AR-9 lower quickly at home.
The Easy Jig Gen 2 is faster:
- Complete 80% lowers in less than 30 minutes
- 90% less drilling than competing 80% lower jigs
- No jig disassembly required to remove 80 lower
- Insert and remove 80 percent lower in less than 10 seconds
- Reduce clean-up time with Shop Vac buffer tube attachment
The Easy Jig Gen 2 is stronger:
- Drilling surfaces are constructed of hardened steel
- Side plates constructed of solid steel
- Router plate design eliminates end mill from touching jig
The Easy Jig Gen 2 is foolproof:
- No drill press required
- Self-guiding plates eliminate any guesswork
- Drill depth guides ensure each drill point is exactly measured
- No-touch side plates reduce chance of damage to jig during machining
Drill bits and end mill bits included:
- 3/8 inch drill bit
- 5/32 inch drill bit
- 21/64 inch drill bit
- 5/16 inch end mill bit – solid carbide with ¼ inch shank (to fit into compact router)
Note: It is recommended that you have 1 end mill bit for every 3 80% lowers you plan to complete.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.