If you’re looking for the most affordable and easiest-to-use 80% lower jig ever, you’ve found it. The Easy Jig Gen 1 with the included tooling represents the most cost-effective way of building an AR-15 in the comfort of your own home, no FFL or background check required. Capable of completing 20 lowers or more, the Easy Jig Gen 1 is a one-time investment that allows you to keep adding to your collection affordably. Some innovative designs went into the Easy Jig Gen 1 to make it the most popular 80% lower jig currently available on the market:
- 100% compatible with any manufacturer's 80% lower
- Completes 20+ 80% lowers
- Completes 80% lowers in 45 minutes!
- Drilling guide plates are constructed of solid aluminum
- Built-in, high-speed bearing reduces end mill bit flex by 59% (compared to other jigs)
- Jig mounts to lowers using the same exact contact points an upper receiver will attach to create the most accurate, true center fire control group area
- Milling Guide Template Cavities on top plate guides and eliminates common fail points
- Never buy another jig again; Each plate is individually replaceable
- Does not require drill press, expensive mill or pricey drill depth guides
Building an 80% lower into a stripped AR-15 lower receiver with the Easy Jig Gen 1 is 100% legal in all 50 states. If you can otherwise legally own a gun in your state, you can buy an 80% lower and the Easy jig, and get to building. No FFL or background is required to manufacture a lower in your own home for personal use. Everything ships straight to your front door, no paperwork required!
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.