Deck out your work bench once and for all. Get all the tools you need to be self-sufficient in your AR building and maintenance needs in one fell swoop. Wheeler® pulled out all the stops and created an end-all-be-all bundle: The Armorers Professional Kit.
If you have a set of pin punches and a brass hammer, Wheeler® takes of the rest and then some. Here's what's included in the Armorers Professional Kit:
- Durable, high-quality armorer’s wrench
- Torque wrench
- Upper receiver vise block
- Gas tube alignment tool
- Strap wrench (for installing various types of handguards)
- Delta ring tool (for use on those old-school M4 style handguard delta rings)
- AR-15 armorer’s vise (can mount directly onto your work bench)
- Double-sided cleaning brush
- Set of cleaning picks
- AR-15 bore guide
- Pivot pin and roll pin installation tools
- Front sight adjustment tool
- AR-15 adjustable receiver link
- Set of bore cleaning brushes with handle extension
- Fitted carry bag to put it all in.
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
www.80lowerjig.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.