Deck out your work bench once and for all. Get all the tools you need to be self-sufficient in your AR building and maintenance needs in one fell swoop. Wheeler® pulled out all the stops and created an end-all-be-all bundle: The Armorers Professional Kit.
If you have a set of pin punches and a brass hammer, Wheeler® takes of the rest and then some. Here's what's included in the Armorers Professional Kit:
- Durable, high-quality armorer’s wrench
- Torque wrench
- Upper receiver vise block
- Gas tube alignment tool
- Strap wrench (for installing various types of handguards)
- Delta ring tool (for use on those old-school M4 style handguard delta rings)
- AR-15 armorer’s vise (can mount directly onto your work bench)
- Double-sided cleaning brush
- Set of cleaning picks
- AR-15 bore guide
- Pivot pin and roll pin installation tools
- Front sight adjustment tool
- AR-15 adjustable receiver link
- Set of bore cleaning brushes with handle extension
- Fitted carry bag to put it all in.
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or “assault weapons” (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily
80-Lower.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.