80% Lower Fire/Safe Marked & 5D Tactical Jig w/ Tooling
This product has been discontinued.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Free Shipping on all orders $325+!
(1) Black Fire/Safe Marked 80% Lower Receivers:
- Color: Anodized Black
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Quantity: 1
- Fire/Safe Marked: Yes
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Broached Magwell
- 100% Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED
80% Lower Jig (5D Tactical) with Tooling:
By pairing our popular 80% Lower with one of the industry’s most sought-after 80% jigs, we’ve brought you a convenient, affordable, and easy-to-follow way to build your own AR-15 at home from scratch. Made from mil-spec, forged 7075 T6 aluminum and featuring a mil-spec Type III hardcoat anodized finish, the included lower in this kit just needs to be machined with the 5D Tactical Jig and its included tooling.
Completing the included lower requires no FFL or background check whatsoever, and the entire kit ships to your front door with no paperwork required! Once received, you can begin machining immediately. The 5D Tactical Jig allows you to finish the lower in less than one hour, making it ready for final assembly. Plenty of other features make the 5D Tactical Jig one of the most popular 80% jigs available:
- Universal – 100% compatible with any manufacturer’s 80% lower – Guaranteed
- Reuseable – Completes 20+ 80% lowers
- Faster – Completes 80% lowers in 45 minutes! (50% faster with 75% less drilling than any other 80% lower jig)
- Tougher – Drilling guide plates are constructed of solid aluminum
- Stronger – Built-in, high-speed bearing reduces end mill bit flex by 59% (compared to other jigs)
- Precise – Jig mounts to lowers using the same exact contact points an upper receiver will attach to create the most accurate, true center fire control group area
- User-Friendly – Built-in “Milling Guide Template Cavities” on the top plate guides builder and eliminates common fail points
- Forever – Never buy another jig again; Each plate is individually replaceable
- Cheaper – Does not require drill press, expensive mill or pricey drill depth guides
Bundled – Drill bits included:
- 3/8 inch drill bit
- 5/16 inch drill bit
- 5/32 inch drill bit
- 3/8 inch stop collar
- 5/16 inch end mill bit – custom, carbide 3-flute with ¼ inch shank (to fit into compact router)
Note: It is recommended that you have 1 end mill bit for every 3 80% lowers you plan to complete.
No FFL is required to purchase this lower receiver. This forged 7075 aluminum 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).