Free Shipping on all orders $325+
We took our standard lower and added some extra features to help the everyday builder. Some struggles our builders express to us were their issues with the bolt catch roll pin install and the detent pin for the rear takedown pin. We decided to step in and update these areas. We updated them by tapping each of these holes so that they will accept a threaded pin, no more mallet or pin punches are needed for these installs. All components needed will come with your new enhanced 80% lower.
(1) Black 80% Lower Receiver:
- Color: Anodized Black
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Quantity: 1
- Threaded Bolt Catch Hole
- Threaded Rear Takedown Detent Hole
- Screws and Hex Key
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Broached Magwell
- 100% Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED
Our 80% Lower 1-Pack is one of the most affordable 80% lowers available on the market that comes finished with a mil-spec anodized coating. Proudly made in the USA from mil-spec, forged 7075 T6 aluminum, this lower is ready to accept any standard 5.56- or .223-chambered upper. Completing this lower is easy thanks to our many available and hugely popular 80% lower jigs!
Our jigs are so easy to use, even first-time builders will master the process in a single afternoon. Each jig is compatible with this lower and the included instructions take out all the guesswork – all you need to get the job done is a full-size hand router from the local hardware store.
Owning and machining this 80% lower is 100% legal, too! As long as you can legally own a gun, you can machine this lower at home – no FFL or background check is required for ownership or machining. Once finished, simply assemble your new stripped lower with a lower parts kit, slap on your upper, and hit the range!
No FFL is required to purchase this lower receiver. This forged 7075 aluminum 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
Easy Jig Gen 2 (80% Lower Jig) with Tooling - 5.56/AR-9
The Easy Jig Gen 2 and the included tooling represents the most convenient, quickest, and hassle-free way to machine your first (or fifth) 80% lower into a functional AR-15 stripped lower. Compatible with every type of 80% lower from every manufacturer, the Easy Jig Gen 2 allows you to easily machine any AR-15 or AR-9 lower quickly at home.
The Easy Jig Gen 2 is faster:
- Complete 80% lowers in less than 30 minutes
- 90% less drilling than competing 80% lower jigs
- No jig disassembly required to remove 80 lower
- Insert and remove 80 percent lower in less than 10 seconds
- Reduce clean-up time with Shop Vac buffer tube attachment
The Easy Jig Gen 2 is stronger:
- Drilling surfaces are constructed of hardened steel
- Side plates constructed of solid steel
- Router plate design eliminates end mill from touching jig
The Easy Jig Gen 2 is foolproof:
- No drill press required
- Self-guiding plates eliminate any guesswork
- Drill depth guides ensure each drill point is exactly measured
- No-touch side plates reduce chance of damage to jig during machining
Drill bits and end mill bits included:
- 3/8 inch drill bit
- 5/32 inch drill bit
- 21/64 inch drill bit
- 5/16 inch end mill bit – solid carbide with ¼ inch shank (to fit into compact router)
Note: It is recommended that you have 1 end mill bit for every 3 80% lowers you plan to complete.
*Lower receiver is not included with purchase*
80% Lower (1-pack) - Enhanced with Easy Jig Gen 2 (80% Lower Jig) with Tooling - 5.56/AR-9
Free Shipping on all orders $325+