Complete your AR build with a quality, mil-spec lower assembly.
Being able to easily customize your AR build is what drives most shooters to owning a black rifle (or pistol) in the first place. After all, few weapon platforms can provide instant caliber and configuration swaps without any specialty tools or a gunsmithing bench. To make swapping configurations easy - and to help new builders finish your first AR as quickly as possible - we've introduced lower assembly options.
"What's a lower assembly?"
An AR-15 lower assembly is the "bottom half" of your build: Each includes a complete lower parts kit, buffer tube and buffer with recoil spring, and a buttstock or pistol brace. Most importantly, these lower assemblies include billet or forged 80% lowers - some even include the finishing jig with tooling!
New here? Read our guide: How to Build an AR-15 first!
Importantly, these lower assemblies are not assembles and they are not considered firearms in most states. You, the builder, must fabricate your 80% lower to make it a firearm that's functional under federal law. Next, install your parts kit, throw on your upper assembly and hit the range!
Why Our Lowers? Specs & Features:
- Forged lowers made from mil-sec 7075-T6 aluminum
- Billet lowers precisely cut from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Polymer lowers made from nylon-reinforced polymer
- All lower assemblies include all parts required to function
- Easily fabricate your lower receiver with our instructions
- All lowers guaranteed to fit available uppers and AR parts
- LR-308/AR-10 lower assemblies are compatible with .308 Winchester and 6.5 Creedmoor uppers.
- AR9 (9mm) assemblies are compatible with AR9 uppers, PSA 9mm bolt carrier groups and barrels.
- 5.56/.223 assemblies are compatible with 5.56 NATO, .223 Win, 6.5 Grendel, and 300 Blackout builds.