5.56-, 300 Blackout- and .223-chambered. MOA accuracy. Mil-Spec barrels.
Ready to pair up your finished 80% lower receiver with the perfect upper assembly? Our barreled AR uppers comprise top-tier components and barrels at a great price. We cut out the middleman and long supply chains, choosing instead to work directly with OEM manufacturers who use the highest-quality steels and aluminum alloys in all their parts. We carefully selected and configured each upper to provide MOA accuracy and utter reliability with any factory loads you send downrange.
Why Our Upper Assemblies?
It's simple: We use the "best stuff" and we make sure each upper's proven and test-tired before letting it go out the door.
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
Pistol and Rifle Configurations
The 300 Blackout cartridge is wildly popular among enthusiasts who choose to stick with SBR and pistol configurations. After all, 300 BLK was designed to burn in a barrel shorter than 10". And still others appreciate the opportunity to employ a shorter weapon system in the AR platform, opting for a pistol brace over a conventional buttstock. We developed rifle and pistol uppers in all calibers just for this reason.