Building your own handgun or AR-15 at home is a great alternative to just buying a retail gun (with unnecessary accessories or the wrong configuration) and paying extra at the gun store. Picking up one of these polymer 80% receiver/frame-and-jig kits is the way to do it! The ATF says it’s legal to build a gun at home from scratch, with no paperwork required (just check your local and state laws, too). The best part? These 80% frames and receiver kits are all compatible with their corresponding Glock® Gen 3 handgun parts or mil-spec AR-15 parts.
Each kit includes a Polymer80 AR-15 lower or pistol frame with disposable jig, and (for Glock® only) a locking block rail system, rear rail module, and milling and drilling blocks – everything you need to complete the 80% frame blank, minus a handheld drill/drill press and basic tools. We now carry a full selection of Polymer 80 pistol frames available in Black, Flat Dark Earth and OD Green, giving you the freedom to pick virtually any configuration and caliber with a unique look.
- The PF940C kit is compatible with the Glock® Gen3 19, G23 (3-Pin), and the G32.
- The PF940v2™ is compatible with the Glock® 17, G22, G24, G31, G34, and G35.
- The PF940SC is compatible with the Glock® 26 and G27.
No Experienced Required to Build
The best part about building your own handgun with a frame blank is that it requires few tools and very little equipment to complete. Polymer is easy to cut and drill with basic tools, and the entire project should take less than 2 hours, even for first-timers! Once your frame blank is completed, simply assemble it with the appropriate factory Glock® parts or aftermarket kits, and you’re ready to hit the range.
Why Our Polymer 80 AR and Pistol Kits?
- NO FFL required for purchase!
- Ships straight to your front door
- 100% compatible with Gen 3 Glock® parts
- Work with OEM and aftermarket Glock® magazines
- Includes proprietary 80% jig, tools, and bits
- Available in traditional Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Designed to work with Glock® 17, 19, 23, 26, 27, and 34 platforms
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither 80 Percent Lowers, a/k/a Tactical Gear Heads, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.