GLOCK® Compatible 80% Frame
GLOCK® handguns have become arguably the world's most popular series of pistols. Endorsed by military and law enforcement agencies worldwide, they've earned favor as reliable, comfortable, accurate shooters. But with a reputation comes a higher price tag -- until now. These 80% frame-and-jig kits afford the opportunity to build, from scratch (mostly), a 100% GLOCK®-compatible handgun from muzzle to grip. Legally not considered a firearm until fabricated, these frame blanks provide the same fit and dimensions as a factory pistol.
80% Frame, Jig & Tooling Included
Each 80% frame comes bundled with the required finishing jig for cutting and drilling the frame blank. Once fabricated, your finished frame can be fitted with the provided locking block rail system and rear rail module before final assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions allow even first-time builders with no experience to complete the frame in under two hour with simple tools.
You'll need the following tools to finish the frame:
- Handheld drill
- Bench-top vise
- Dremel, snips, or files
- *Drill press for mill (optional)
*The frame can be easily cut and finished with snips and hand files, though each kit includes an HSS end mill. Unlike aluminum 80% lowers, you can safely cut the polymer 80% frame by gently milling with a drill press and the end mill.
Each Frame and Jig Kit includes:
- (1) GLOCK®-compatible 80% frame
- (1) Finishing jig with pre-drilled holes
- (1) Set of drill bits for drilling frame blank
- (1) Stainless steel locking block rail system
- (1) Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module
- (1) Blank serialization plate (if required in your state)
Kit Configurations & GLOCK® Compatibility
Once finished, your frame can be outfitted with any factory or aftermarket GLOCK® components, allowing you to build a truly custom handgun from the ground up. Each frame kit is sized to be compatible with particular GLOCK handgun series. Reference the list below to ensure you're purchasing the appropriate 80% frame and jig based on what GLOCK® platform and components you want to incorporate:
- PF940C is compatible with G19, G23, and G32
- PF940v2 is compatible with G17, G22, G24, G31, G34, and G35
- PF940SC is compatible with G26, G27