AR15 Pistol Kit
Available in 5.56/.223 and 300 Blackout.
The AR-15 pistol became wildly popular in recent, offering shooters the opportunity to enjoy a shorter, lighter weapon system that still boasts comfort, control, and accuracy. To offer you the same opportunity to build a custom AR pistol, we partnered with top OEM AR parts manufacturers to bring you the best barrels, forged uppers, free-float handguards, and M16 BCGs, all at great prices.
Why Our AR-15 Pistol Kits?
Because we provide unmatched quality with every kit:
- All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
- All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly
- Barreled upper assembly
- Lower parts kit w/ trigger
- Full-auto BCG w/ gas key
- Charging handle
- Buffer, tube & brace
Receiver Sold Separately.
State Laws May Vary
Contrary to federal law, some states have either restricted or banned the sale, transfer, and ownership of 80% lowers, firearm blanks, and other gun parts. Because of these restrictions, we cannot ship our products to certain states. Please confirm whether your state is restricted on our Shipping & Return Policy before placing an order. We cannot fulfill orders to restricted states if placed.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.